Explainer videos have exploded the market with their popularity due to their easy affordability and high effectiveness in mounting a business. Their main aim is to educate the customers about the business and extend the brand name deeper into the intended market. An impact created by a video is always higher than that of a text as it has a story to tell which relates to audience easily. Explainer videos are quite popular these days with businesses who are trying to reach out to their target audience via promotions online.
What are animated explainer videos?
As the name implies, animated explainer videos are compiled audio and visual illustrations which can be used for demonstrating a problem and its solution, presenting flow of a process or helping understand complex data to the customers. They can also be used for a systematic walk-through of a video animation toronto or a mobile application showing all the services offered by the site or uses of the application. Depending upon the requirement they may contain either of the following elements – animated characters, illustrated graphics, numbers, text, statistics or screen recordings with embedded animations and sound effects.
Types of Animated Explainer Videos
There are five types of animated explainer videos:
- Animated videos with characters – these videos contain animated characters and are made from the customer point of view. A story is told using these animated characters explaining the problem and showing how your solution can fix that problem. Live characters help the customers to easily relate with them.
- Animated videos without characters – these types of videos use illustrated graphics and are good for demonstrating the flow of a process.
- Website and web app videos – these videos mainly use screen recordings which are presented in a systematic step by step walk through of your website or web application. These videos are the best way to show customers what your services are all about before they wish to sign up and avail those services.
- Mobile app videos – these videos mainly use screen recordings which are presented in a systematic step by step walk through of your mobile application. These videos are the best way to show customers what your application does before they wish to register and buy it.
- Video-Graphics – these videos are mostly informational kind created using numbers, text and statistics and sometimes with embedded animation and sound effects. They are used to make the customers understand complex data in a visual way.